SwayLOC™ is the only true dual rate off-road anti-swaybar for Jeep® Wrangler™ It improves balance and control while providing full articulation during off-road use. It also delivers near OEM ride quality during on-road use that is more firm than the stock anti-swaybar.
The SwayLOC™ system encorporates a simple latching mechanism that makes it easy to change between off-road and on-road resistance rates without having to struggle with disconnect links. There are two latch options: an air operated, remote controlled latch; or the “Flip-a-Lever” manually operated latch. The air operated latch¹ is controlled by a switch inside the cab or automatically when equipped with AiROCK™².
Prefer unrestricted articulation when off-road? Then go for the more economical SwayLOC™ SR. SwayLOC™ SR encorporates the same features using just a single rate torsion bar. It provides resistance when engaged for on-road use and no resistance when disengaged for off-road use.
2. AiROCK™ control requires the purchase of the SwayLOC™ AiROCK™ remote control kit (SL-ARRCK).
Latest improvements include:
- Larger diameter torsion bars, offering greater durability.
- Redesigned arms now clamp to the torsion bar easing assembly.
- New multi-link kit provides parts for proper linkage length and for future growth.
- Low resistance rate reduces body lean, enhancing off-road performance.
- High resistance rate provides great on-road handling.
- Simple manual or optional remotely controlled latching system.
- Automatic rate control when integrated with AiROCK™.
- Keyed cam system ensures latch engages when vehicle is at proper position.
- Heavy-duty steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Graphite impregnated polyurethane mounting bushings.
- All wear components are serviceable.
- Integrates into Jeep® Wrangler™ TJ frame cross member.
- Bolts onto Jeep® Wrangler™ JK.