When starting from scratch, these kits provide everything you need to create a reliable and clean air source. Having on-board air provides an endless supply of engine powered air to inflate tires, run air tools, or operate air lockers, SwayLOC™, and AiROCK™.¹ Currently we offer complete on-board air kits for Jeep® Wrangler™ TJ, LJ, and JK models.
For the 2012-13 JKs our innovative direct drive system positions the compressor to run off of the crankshaft balancer pulley without using a belt.
For all other models our unique mounting brackets position the compressor to run off of the main engine belt. This allows the existing belt tensioner to be used to maintain proper tension. The factory belt is replaced by a longer belt and re-routed using an additional idler pulley, both commonly available standard parts.
Each kit includes an oil removal filter with an auto drain to capture oil from the air supply and return it to the compressor. Also included are two quick couplers and stainless steel mounting brackets. The quick coupler brackets mount under the dash at each door by utilizing the door strap retaining bolts.²
2. The brackets do not work with most after market cage additions, such as Rockhard 4×4 Parts brand cages.
Complete on-board air kits include:
- Brand new (not rebuilt) York ET210L compressor with Roto-lock fittings
- Brass high flow check valve
- Brass adjustable pressure relief valve
- Norgren aluminum oil removal filter with auto drain to return oil to compressor
- Stainless steel braided high temperature Teflon airline from compressor outlet to oil removal filter
- One gallon steel low profile air tank
- 10 feet of 1/4″ and 35 feet of 3/8″ Nylon air line
- Norgren ‘push-to-connect’ air fittings
- Aluminum manifold
- 110-150 PSI on-off pressure switch
- All required electrical components
- The JK version includes York Saver™ circuitry that provides visual run-time feedback.